Red Dust travels to some of Australia’s most remote areas where we work in partnership with communities to achieve something we all take for granted – good health.
Red Dust urgently needs your support to break the cycle of poor health so that this generation of Indigenous youth in remote communities has a healthier future. Without your help, there is only a remote chance we can break the cycle.
Tel: 03 9415 6539
How will the funds be used?
Funds raised will be used for the delivery of Red Dust’s core programs and to strengthen Red Dust’s capacity to grow and have a greater impact on the health of Indigenous young people in the future.
- $50 will help us provide a sport workshop for one student
- $100 will help us provide a music workshop for one student
- $500 will help us send a volunteer role model to a community
- $5,000 will help us send a whole team to a remote community
- $10,000 will help us provide a full sport, art, music and dance workshop
- $25,000 will help us to deliver one full stage of the Healthy Living program